Effective March 25 12:00am (Governors Orders)
The golf course will remain open with following operational procedures:
• ProShop & Restrooms will remain open.
• The banquet hall and snack bar area will be closed.
• Maximum of 10 people in the Pro Shop.
• Maximum of 10 people on the putting green.
• We will go to single person per cart.
• 18 hole minimum from 7:00am – 3:00pm for cart rental.
• From 3:00pm – Close we will allow 9 hole cart rental.
• Tee times will have priority.
• Patrons under the same household may choose to ride together but will still have to pay the current price changes. Example husband & wife, father & son.
• Riders under the same household are required to pay cart fee.
• Walking is permitted at anytime.
• Staff will pressure wash every cart and Clorox wipe the steering wheel & GPS.
• Staff will also clean common surfaces with disinfectant.
• Leave Flag Stick in at all times.
In a quick summary BRCC will remain open for golf only. You are required to check in with the pro shop (person or phone) and enjoy the golf course. Also, we want to keep gatherings to a minimum. There will be no socializing in the clubhouse. We want to remind you these are temporary policies and procedures that we are mandated to follow by the Governor. Once these mandates are lifted, we will return to normal operating procedures. Thank you for your understanding in these unusual circumstances.
Rates Effective March 25, 2020
7:00AM to 3:00PM
18 Hole Minimum Cart Rental
$16 per member and $36 per guest (green fee included)
3:00PM – Close
9 Hole Cart Rental
$8 per member and $20 per guest (green fee included)